The Study Of Steve

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I've switched to Tumblr

If you're one of the zero people who follow this blog, I'm now posting to http://immunetoresignation.tumblr.com/
at 10:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (1)
    • ▼  March (1)
      • I've switched to Tumblr
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  July (5)
  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)

Blogs

  • Obscure Sound - Indie Music Blog
  • gorillavsbear.net
  • Covert Curiosity, an Austin Music Blog
  • 3hive
  • Both Sides of the Mouth
  • Me, I am a Wayfarer
  • Green Glasses in the District
  • Daytrotter
  • Talk to Strangers
  • Said the Gramophone

Background and Significance

Steve
Davis, California, United States
Nerdy scientist by day, just plain nerdy the rest of the time.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.